Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Testimonials (Mighty Math)

Good news! Ben has done very well for his math, scoring 68. He is very happy. Thanks, Madam Heng for the coaching and guidance given to Ben.
Mrs Chee, 31 Oct 2013

I am grateful that I have chosen Mighty Math for my son, Elroy to attend. When he started, he was very poor in his Math, and now Math is his best subject in school. With the help of the teachers, he has improved a lot. Thank you to the Mighty Math teachers for all their effort and patience. Lastly, I highly recommend to my friends and other parents to send their children to Mighty Math.
Angela Tan
Parent of K2 student

Madrid has shown tremendous improvement in Math and has great interest too. He is able to do his Math problems independently. Thanks to the teachers' effort and patience.
Joyce Yeo
Parent of P2 student

Hayden has been enjoying his lessons since Day One. He has improved tremendously in his Math and has gained great confidence when solving problem sums. I reckon that good foundation is essential, as such, I have enrolled my younger son into Mighty Math beginning of the year. I will recommend anyone who has difficulty and doesn't enjoy Math as a school subject before, to attend Mighty Math's program. You will not regret it.
Hazel Ong
Parent of P3 student

No comments:

Post a Comment